Wet Filter DPA
DPA filters is the wet collector series.
Through a special shape, the airflow follow a specific way to increase filter efficiency. This system is studied for ensure the sediment of pollutant into the water and separation of dirty drops from air by the centrifugal force created.
DPA series is a turnkey solution, thanks to its mechanical and electric specifications:
1. Plenum chamber;
2. Settling tank with an inside inertial separator;
3. Droplet separator;
5. Electric panel with inverter to control performance.
DPA wet filters required very little maintenance: the only operation to be performed is the water change.
• Electrical panel with inverter for low consume and performance control;
• Tap for discharging water and “overflow”;
• Automatic water feeding;
• Max. vacuum 2500 Pa;
• Max. temperature 60°C.
• Sludge dredge for remove sediment material;
• Available with ATEX components zone 22 3D.
Materials and finish
• Finish in stainless steel;